Vienna Boys Choir Music Academy Foundation (VBCMAF) is a charitable institution* dedicated to promoting arts, cultural and educational developments through music in Hong Kong. Since its first visit to Hong Kong in 1959, Vienna Boys Choir has been sharing its music, spirit and passion to the general public of the city. Series of educational and exchange programmes have been organized in collaboration with local schools and organisations in Hong Kong from 2001. To expand and diversify our services and their various impacts, VBCMAF was set up in 2015, with a mission of exerting positive impacts on educational, social and economic developments in Hong Kong.
The Foundation shall take up greater social responsibility by
- Providing platforms and resources for the developments of local and international artists
- Promoting equality in the access of quality music education
- Galvanizing the public towards humanistic values of arts and culture
- Building up the talent pool in music and arts for the advancement of cultural developments in Hong Kong
- Fostering worldwide cultural exchange to support the internationalization of the population
To attain these vast visions, your generosity and participation is pivotal and indispensable. By being our donor, you can join us bringing a brighter future of the city’s music education, as well as its arts and cultural development.
Donate Now! Fill in and send us the donation form, and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
Looking forward to hear from you!
*Vienna Boys Choir Music Academy Foundation is a charitable institution, which is exempt from tax under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. A tax-deductible receipt will be issued for donations of HK$100 or more.