2 Steps to be a Change-Maker!
Vienna Boys Choir Music Academy Foundation (VBCMAF) is a charitable institution* dedicated to promoting arts, cultural and educational developments through music in Hong Kong.
The Foundation shall take up greater social responsibility by
- Promoting equality in the access of quality music education
- Building up the talent pool in music and arts for the advancement of cultural developments in Hong Kong
- Providing platforms and resources for the developments of local and international artists
- Fostering worldwide cultural exchange to support the internationalization of the population
- Galvanizing the public towards humanistic values of arts and culture
To attain these vast visions, your generosity and participation is pivotal and indispensable. By being our donor, you can join us bringing a brighter future of the city’s music education, as well as its arts and cultural development.
1. Pick a Payment Method
We accept Paypal, credit card, direct deposit and cheque.
Click paypal.me/vbcmaf (or scan the QR code below)
Provide credit card details in the donation form
Deposit to OCBC Wing Hang Bank account no. 035-802-396130-831
Make a crossed cheque payable to “Vienna Boys Choir Music Academy Foundation Limited”
2. Fill in the Donation Form and send it back with the payment record
Click here to complete and upload image of payment record
Click here to download, complete and return with the payment record by mail to:
Vienna Boys Choir Music Academy Foundation Limited
Unit C, 17/F, Silvercorp Int’l Tower, 713 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Have something else to offer?
We also welcome donation of talents and resources.
Click here to leave us your information and we will be in touch with you shortly.
You can also call us at (+852) 23391132 or email to [email protected].
Look forward to hearing from you!
*Vienna Boys Choir Music Academy Foundation is a charitable institution, which is exempt from tax under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance. A tax-deductible receipt will be issued for donations of HK$100 or more.